What Type of Personal Insurance Are You Looking For?

What Is Homeowners Insurance?

Home Insurance is also known as Homeowners Insurance and Hazard Insurance. It provides standard and optional coverages for owner-occupied, seasonal, or second homes. Homeowners Insurance covers the losses on the dwelling and its contents caused by fire, lightning, theft, windstorms, and others. It also provides personal liability protection.

What is Car Insurance?

Car Insurance protects the owner of a vehicle in the event of a car accident, theft, or hazards other than collision.

Car Insurance Coverages

There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional:

  • Bodily injury liability – for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
  • Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
  • Property damage liability – for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
  • Collision – for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
  • Comprehensive – for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car.
  • Uninsured motorists coverage – for losses resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.

What is Umbrella / Excess Insurance?

Personal Umbrella Insurance extends your liability coverage in the event of a claim that exceeds the limits of your homeowners, car, and boat insurances combined.

What is Watercraft & Toy Insurance?

Watercraft & Toy Insurance is very similar to car insurance, but it is for recreational vehicles like ATVs, boats, motorcycles, and motor-homes. These specific vehicles cannot be included on standard personal automobile policies.

What is Flood Insurance?

Flood Insurance covers losses caused by flooding. It is excluded from your Homeowners Insurance and it must be purchased separately. You have two options:



$250,000 maximum coverage Value of your home coverage. No maximum.
Replacement based on Actual Cash Value (ACV) Replacement cost value (RCV)
Depreciation No depreciation
80-20 % coinsurance for claims No coinsurance
Does not include Loss of Use Coverage Includes Loss of Use Coverage
Replacement Cost on contents Contents Coverage

Click below to learn about the different types of personal insurance offered at Zellner Insurance Agency. Contact us with any questions!

Call Us Today (904) 356-1492